Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome!

Well I am so new to the blog thing. I mean I have had other blogs. I had a personal one but I kept forgetting to update it. Every now and then I would update it but still not an interesting one to read so I decided I might start from scratch [again] and try to make this one worth while. Which I am sure it will be.
   So I am going to introduce myself now. I am Stephanie and Bo is my lively 4 year old German Shepherd. We are a match made in heaven. You know how some people believe that the dogs have similar personalities as there owners. Well if my dog was human, he would be me, except a boy of course. We are both young stubborn and living in the wrong part of California. Which hopefully wont be for long, I just have to grow from some mistakes of choosing the wrong college and having to move back home.
My dreams for the future of me is that I want to make an impact in this world that will be for the better of the next generation. I know that in this day and age there is not much you can do that some one else is already been recognized for and I know that some people just not interested in it, but I still have a strong feeling I can do something. Thats why I am here. I just need to figure it out.
I am very passionate about nature, mainly the marine environment. I have plans to someday go to scripps and finish with a masters degree in oceanography. All in due time though.
I am considered a very bright person, just a very big procrastinator. Something I do think I will grow out of ....eventually. I am also impulsive I like to do things at the spur of the moment. All it takes is one thought and I become a tenacious impulsive mad-women that can't be stopped unless there is food in front of me.... mmmm food haha.
Well I could go on with myself all day but I am sure it will get more and more boring. I am so excited to be starting this blog and for the people that want to know about me and my crazy schemes for my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, nice to meet you. Your jewelry is beautiful and I LOVE jewelry. I'll have to take a trip to your etsy soon.

    You sound like a cool gal, and you're ready for new changes. Change is good as it keeps us moving forward.

    by the way, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete